Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Story in Progress II: One Size Fits All (final version) introduction

Yes, dear hypothetical readers, I do exist.

As promised in a previous post, I have posted the final version of the previously posted work in progress One Size Fits All. I have also started work on an idea posed in the previous Story in Progress post about taking all the words and phrases from previous versions that did not make the final cut and posting them, compiling them into their own entry, for posterity's sake.

Sometimes great lines or ideas are written that do not make the final cut. If not saved, these lines, while well-written, are forgotten, never to be heard from again. Hence, the outtakes idea.

However, I will not natter on any further. Here, in its completion, and what is its final version (I sure do hope), is One Size Fits All. Thank you, all two dedicated readers for your patience.

No comments: